Who Is Jesus?
Are you searching? Do you ever wonder who you are or why you are here? Who is this Jesus that people speak of? Why does He matter?
The Bible says that if you seek, you will find, when you seek with all of your heart.
God wants you to find and fulfill the desires of your heart but as Wayne Jacobsen said, “You can’t press a caterpillar into a butterfly mold and make it fly. It has to be transformed from the inside.”
The Beautiful thing, is that God placed the seed of everything you need inside of you. He hid it in you until it’s time. Like a pregnancy – birth time is now. But it isn’t easy – never is which is why you need God to guide you.
God provided a way for you to access Him and everything He placed in you. This access is through His Son Jesus Christ. The Bible explains that God knew that we would need His help, so He sent His son into the world (Jesus) to save us. We have all done things that should disqualify us from His help or love, but nothing in existence can separate you from His love. By accepting Him in your life, you have His promise that He will guide you, and that You will never be alone (Hebrews 13:5). The Love of God is unconditional and irrevocable. The Bible has many scriptures that show you His love and plans for your best future. Here are a few of them…
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
- “But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- “If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
- “For with the heart (core being) man believes unto righteousness(good standing); and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:10)
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
- “For by grace you are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- “But as many as received him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:” (John 1:12)
- “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” [new life begins]. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
If you want to accept His help, and His love, it’s as simple as saying this prayer. This prayer is a simple conversation between you and Jesus, asking Him to come into your heart and life. Simply say these words:
Jesus, I believe in You. I believe that You are the Son of God. I believe that You died for my sins, and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Saviour. Amen
If you’ve said this prayer, and believe it in your heart – you are now born again! We are excited that you have chosen to make this decision.
You are not alone – we would love to connect with you, to celebrate and encourage you! Send us an email email@example.com or call the office 905.619.1109.
Welcome to the Family!!
[wpforms id=”1373″ title=”false”]